TERMS OF CONDITION OF THE ONGOING DRAWING AND PAINTING COURSE FOR ADULTS
1) One class lasts 150 minutes and takes place at a fixed time on a fixed day of the week. Up to 14 students are in a group.
2) The price per class for an adult amounts to EUR 21.00. This includes materials the student needs for the weekly assignment, but excludes paper and canvas the student may need for their individual projects.
3) The classes and paper and canvas used for individual use (see point 2) are billed at the end of the month by Groeten van Marc. The invoice will be sent by email. The the student will pay the bill within 7 days.
4) In consultation with the teacher it is possible to reschedule a missed class.
5) Groeten van Marc will not pay a refund for missed classes.
6) If a class is canceled by Groeten van Marc, it will obviously not be charged.
7) There are no classes in school Holidays, these classes will be canceled and will not be charged. Groeten van Marc uses the official school Holidays for the Amsterdam region.
8) Classes may be terminated by means of an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. There is a notice period of one month. A confirmation will be sent by email to the student.
9) Groeten van Marc aims to minimize changes of teachers. However it can happen that a student (temporarily or not) is taught by a different teacher than originally.
10) Groeten van Marc reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Groeten van Marc will in this case inform the student timely.